Belt type vacuum packaging machine FVB-UX-500
Old Rivers Furukawa, Japan
- The control box is set on the upper part. Microcomputer control and a high-definition panel are adopted, and data (each time of vacuum, seal and seal cooling) can be set for a maximum 10 items, in support of flexible production.
- The seal bar with water-cooling type is adopted, and the impulse seal system is also adopted.
- The sealing wire can be replaced by turning the vacuum chamber reversely.
- The antibacterial belt is used.
- The products are smoothly ejected with minimal drop by adopting a movable discharge chute since vacuum-packaged products are easily deformed or broken and pinholes can readily open in bags.
|Seal bottom (mm)
|Seal length (mm)