Old Rivers Furukawa Japan
- This is the vacuum gas packaging machine for tray products. Since the vacuum chamber is flushed with inert gas after vacuumizing, the amount of residual oxygen in trays is kept lower than conventional gas flushing systems.
- The machine is more economical on the specifications level, being compact and requiring minimal installation space, and not needing an air source. Moreover, the machine can also be easily moved.
- Since the feeding rate of an upper lid film is controlled so that the tray sizes will be optimum even if the tray is changed, a film loss is reduced remarkably, thus resulting in a high degree of cost effectiveness. Moreover, the machine can be provided for the printing film as option, and a hot printer and thermal printer can also be installed for date coding.
- Since the operation part is equipped with the touch panel system, the various data (each time of vacuum, gas flushing and seal) of 10 items can be preset.
- Various trays, such as P.P trays and paper trays can be supported.
|Usable tray /Width x Length (mm)